Forms & Applications
Multi-Family & Residential Group Forms:
LAW OF AGENCY
Real Estate Brokerage Laws require brokers to provide a pamphlet that describes legal rights in an agency relationship to any party dealing with a real estate broker in a transaction, whether that transaction is in negotiating a sale, leasing property or signing a contract for property management services. A copy of the state provided pamphlet is provided at this link The Law of Real Estate Agency for your convenience. It should be carefully read before signing any transactional real estate documents.
APPLICATION TO RENT
In order to apply for a property for rent, applicants must have good references from current and previous landlords, approved credit and public records history, and verification that the applicants’ monthly income is equal or greater than three times the asking rent.
There are TWO ways to apply for a rental property:
- Click the link above or use the RENTAL button on our home page
- Search for the rental you are interested in
- Open the rental listing and click on APPLY NOW to populate an application form
- Click on submit and pay the application processing fee by credit card.
This is the preferred method of applying, offering you added convenience and expedited processing.
Fillable Application To Rent
The link above is to a fillable PDF application, without automated submission capabilities. To submit:
- Fill in blanks
- Print completed application
- Sign and date at signature line
- Email or deliver the completed application to the leasing agent of the property you are interested in
The application is not considered received until a separate Disclosure Notice form is completed and signed, the application is submitted and the application processing fee is paid at the leasing agent’s office.